The compound steel bar grating is a perfect combination of steel bar grating and checkered plate, featuring beautiful appearance and high solidity. When it comes to the manufacture of compound steel bar grating, JG323/40/100, JG253/30/100 and JG323/40/100 steel bar grating are most often used as the base plate. Then, weld 3mm thick checkered plate upon the base plate. After proper polishing and surface treatment, a good condition compound steel bar grating is produced. In consideration of different working conditions, the dimensions and materials of grating and checkered plate can be customized.
Notes: After the hot-dip galvanization, the compound steel bar grating is easy to warp and deform because of thermal expansion and the adjusting and correcting work is also hard, especially for large-scale steel bar grating. Thus, we recommend small-scale gratings.
Compound Steel Grating profile:
This steel grating is a certain combination of checkered steel plate and grating bonding together to form a sheet. Another type of compound grating is welded with steel mesh or expanded metal in the front or bottom side. This type of compound opening sheet can be used in warehouse to keep mouse out or small items falling.
Compound Steel Bar Grating Features:
Compound Steel Bar Grating has high strength, light structure, corrosionresistance, durable and beautiful appearance.
Terminology of Compound Steel Grating
• Loading flat steel: Majormaterial of the grating. Both sides upon the steel beam.
• Crossing bar or twisted bar:Steel rod twisted in square section pressed into the bearing flat bar. Forfixing of flat steel bar.
• Edging plate: Theflat steel bar with the same section of the bearing or loading steel, welded tothe side of the bearing bar to form a edge.
• Grating orientation: The flatbar arranged along the loading direction for the direction of grating.
• LB: The abbreviation of theloading bar. This is the overall size along the direction of the loading bar. (forexample: 995x1200LB), and Other sizes distinguish.
Letters & Numbers in Model Name Respectively Represent
Matters Need Attention
To customize your specific compound steel bar grating, please inform us of these following data and information.
1. Model of compound steel bar grating
2. Dimensions, including length and width.
4. Surface treatment requirement